The Bruce County Heritage Association invites you to the annual Heritage Farm Show, a celebration of our agricultural legacy and the evolution of farming equipment. This family-friendly event series promises an engaging and educational experience for visitors of all ages.
At the Heritage Farm Show, you can enjoy:
- A diverse range of historical farming equipment and machinery displays, showcasing our rich agricultural past.
- Live demonstrations and tractor pulls, featuring powerful machines in action.
- Musical performances by local talents, providing entertainment throughout the event.
- Parades, auctions, games, and other activities, ensuring a fun-filled experience for everyone.
- Delicious food and a variety of exhibits, catering to diverse interests and tastes.
Gates open early each day of the event, providing ample time to explore the many attractions and activities. Admission fees are affordable, with children under 12 admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
Please note that alcoholic beverages and pets are not permitted on the showgrounds, except for service and companion dogs. Most buildings and working displays cease operations in the late afternoon, but the fun continues into the evening with live entertainment, food, and special demonstrations.
The event also offers on-site camping for members, vendors, demonstrators, and exhibitors, with sites available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information on camping, please contact the event organizers.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to explore historical farming equipment, learn about our agricultural heritage, and create lasting memories with friends and family. Be sure to join us at the annual Bruce County Heritage Farm Show!