Bruce County Heritage Farm Show
August 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free – $10
The Bruce County Heritage Association invites you to the 28th Heritage Farm & Steam Show, a spectacular event celebrating historical construction equipment and the rich heritage of farming. The show takes place from August 18-20, 2023, promising a weekend filled with fun, entertainment, and learning for the entire family.
At the Heritage Farm Show, you can enjoy:
- A wide array of historical construction equipment displays, showcasing the evolution of farming and construction machinery.
- Live demonstrations and tractor pulls, featuring impressive machines in action.
- Musical performances by local talents, entertaining visitors throughout the event.
- Parades, auctions, and games for all ages, ensuring an engaging experience for everyone.
- Delicious food and a variety of exhibits, catering to diverse interests and tastes.
Gates open at the following times:
- Friday, August 18: 9:00 AM
- Saturday, August 19: 8:00 AM
- Sunday, August 20: 8:00 AM
- Adults: $10 per person
- Children (12 & under): FREE when accompanied by an adult
Please note that alcoholic beverages and pets are not permitted on the showgrounds, except for service and companion dogs. Most buildings and working displays cease operations at 5 pm on Friday and Saturday and 4 pm on Sunday. On Friday and Saturday evenings, don’t miss the live entertainment, corn roast, horse demonstrations, and spark show!
The event also offers on-site camping for members, vendors, demonstrators, and exhibitors, with sites available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information on camping, please contact Jackie Flynn at 519-927-3581 or email [email protected].
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to explore historical construction equipment, learn about our agricultural heritage, and create lasting memories with friends and family. Mark your calendars and join us at the 28th Bruce County Heritage Farm Show!